Quick & Easy Vegan Cajun Burgers
- ½ onion, chopped into small pieces
- 1 can black beans, well-drained
- 2tbsp Natural breadcrumbs
- 1tsp Smokey Cajun seasoning
- 2tbsp flour
- A little chopped coriander
- Oil for frying
- Sesame seed bun
- Sautee onions until soft
- In a bowl, mash beans until smooth
- Combine with sauteed onions, coriander, crumbled bread, Smokey Cajun seasoning and mix well.
- Add flour a bit at a time and mix until very thick (you may have to use your hands). If you find the mixture isn’t thickening then add more flour.
- Mix into patties approximately ½ inch thick.
- Fry burgers in a small amount of oil on medium heat until browned
Layer up the toppings, sliced tomato, red onion, avocado and your favourite Herb & Spice Co. seasoning mixed with some vegan mayo!