- Rack of ribs
- Our Memphis Rub spice blend
- Rub ribs with the spice blend.
- Preheat oven to 160°c/Gas Mark 4
- Place ribs on a baking tray lined with foil and cover.
Rest in the fridge for a few hours (if you have time!).
- Cover with foil and cook ribs on mid to low heat for around
- Mix some vinegar, mustard and a shake of the
spice blend to form a paste. Make enough marinade to cover
all the ribs.
- Take ribs out of the oven and coat. If ribs are looking dry, pour a
little water onto the foil under the ribs to keep moist.
- Cook on low heat for a further 1 hour.
- Take out and let rest for 10 minutes before serving.